[chirp_users] Strange

Alvin Koffman
Fri Jul 15 13:01:16 PDT 2011

*Well yes it all makes sense but nothing went that way. The hyper mems are
blank and only got 1 tab. My PC crapped out so waiting for parts
**Alvin Koffman
*

*Indiana 1851, Preamble *

*We, the People of the State of Indiana , grateful to Almighty God for the
free exercise of the right to choose our form of government. *