[chirp_users] TYT-UVF1

Robert Terzi
Mon Jul 11 10:50:53 PDT 2011

On 7/11/2011 11:35 AM, Dan Smith wrote:
> On 7/11/2011 10:32 AM, Mark Phillips wrote:
>>
>> I can provide a memory file if it helps.
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't really. The radios are rips of a Kenwood
> commercial rig that doesn't use a symmetric clone protocol

Mark - if you can get a memory file, does that mean you could
also capture some serial traces of other software talking
to the radio using something like portmon to start documenting
the protocol and settings?

Dan, I know Mark has at least a good hardware background,
not sure what his software capabilities are:

     See http://goboxgizmos.com/