[chirp_users] It works!!!!!!!!

Dan Smith
Tue Jul 5 07:12:12 PDT 2011

Hi Alvin,

> I downloaded the memories. Anyone have typs on moving rows and how do
> the banks work? And bank indexes?

If I recall, you have an FT-8900. That radio doesn't support bank
indexes, and CHIRP doesn't yet support the Yaesu bank model (since it is
many-to-many, instead of many-to-one like most radios).

For moving rows, you can select one or more rows and then right-click
and choose cut. Then select the first row where you want it to go, then
right-click and choose paste.

If you need to make a "hole" in which to paste a bunch of memories, the
right-click menu has insert and delete options as well.

Good luck!