[chirp_users] It works!!!!!!!!

Alvin Koffman
Tue Jul 5 10:08:10 PDT 2011

*Yes,sorry I should have mentioned it's a FT8900. Thanks I'll try you tips.
I have some memories with a P (I assume it's the MSM thing) and S (for
skip). I can unselect P if it already there but can't add it to a memory
that doesn't have it. There's no selection.*
*Also when you move roes with cut and past you still have to update the
channels column manly?
**Alvin Koffman
*

*Indiana 1851, Preamble *

*We, the People of the State of Indiana , grateful to Almighty God for the
free exercise of the right to choose our form of government. *