[chirp_users] Chirp Data transfer

Ken Simpson, W8EK
Mon Jul 4 13:18:38 PDT 2011

Actually doing a hard reset is not a problem.  I have two VX-3s.  One
is partially loaded. but the other is "empty".  I did a hard reset on
the one, and there is what I get:

Log initialized
Clone thread started
000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ........

-- Exception: --
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "chirpui\clone.pyo", line 217, in run
   File "chirp\yaesu_clone.pyo", line 178, in sync_in
   File "chirp\yaesu_clone.pyo", line 69, in clone_in
   File "chirp\yaesu_clone.pyo", line 54, in chunk_read
   File "chirpui\clone.pyo", line 189, in __status
CloneCancelledException
------
Clone failed:
Clone thread ended

Close to the same, except the last line.

Does this help any?

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK