[chirp_users] Chirp Data transfer

Richard Farina
Mon Jul 4 12:58:23 PDT 2011

On 07/04/11 15:46, Ken Simpson, W8EK wrote:
> I tried turning off the FIFO buffers on my main computer, and using
> the real 9 pin serial cable on Com 1, I got the following in the bedug
> file:
>
> Log initialized
> Clone thread started
> 000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ........

Oh man, I so hate to me the jerk that says this but.... um.... can you
hard reset your radio and try again?  If what you just posted is correct
then your radio is identifying with all 0's which is just wrong.  In  my
experience sometimes the Yaesu's just go out to lunch cloning wise, and
a hard reset tends to fix it.

I hope you don't have a lot programmed in it yet.....

Otherwise, do you have any other software that it is working with right now?

-Rick