[chirp_users] OSX and the TH-D72 with CHIRP

Dan Smith
Fri Apr 22 06:29:56 PDT 2011

> The only thing I can think of is that Python, GTK and PyGTK are different on this system

Ah.  I hadn't thought of it until just now, but I bet that that's it (or
at least, related).  CentOS5 has a very old version of python, which
often causes issues if I'm not real careful.  The stack trace you pasted
before doesn't show anything indicating such a thing, but most of the
detect functions are run with a blanket exception handler I think, which
might hide that.

Good call, I'll have to take a look through it and see what I can come
up with.

Thanks!