[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.10b9

Dan Smith
Tue Jun 8 19:31:44 PDT 2010

Hi all,

It has been quite a while since the last beta of CHIRP and an obscene
amount of time since the last official release!  I just posted 0.1.10b9
with the following changes:

- Fix setting of tone mode on id880
- Fix hosing the current set of memories after a CSV export
- Fix long name support in CSV files
- Fix 6.25-step frequencies on id880 and implement tuning step support
- Add human-readable names for radios
- Add basic Yaesu VX-7R support

We need to get an official release out as soon as possible as it has
been more than a year since the last one!  If people could please give
this a thorough beating, I would appreciate the feedback so we can get
0.1.10 final posted.  The VX-7 driver may not be perfect, but it seems
to work for me.  You have to follow the typical clone procedure that
you're probably used to using with other programs, of course.

Please, let me know if this is ready for prime time!

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/