[chirp_users] 880H Beta

Amateur Radio WB8NUT
Sun Feb 21 10:43:19 PST 2010

Dan,

Yes, it would be nice to be able to name or change the names of the
banks. It's also fine that your program cannot change the settings. I
was just worrying about it wiping out the radio settings when uploading
the file back to the radio. I will continue to test and advise.

Thanks,

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com