[chirp_users] Converter for DStarComm 'csv' files

simon at mungewell.org
Thu Jul 2 13:34:48 PDT 2009

Hi Dan and all,
DStar-Com did look pretty dead and I didn't like the comment saying you
couldn't even redistribute the binary!!!

Unfortunately I don't have a IC-9x (or it's software) to play with.

I did some tinkering with IC-V82 icf files and it was pretty easy to see
which bits changed as you changed values in the software. Basically set up
channels with only on thing changed (ie. TSQL tone) and look at the file
in a text editor.

If I could get hold of the official Icom software for IC-9x (and the
registry settings too fool it into thinking that you had already plugged a
radio in), then maybe I could help.

Simon.