[chirp_users] Converter for DStarComm 'csv' files

Dan Smith
Thu Jul 2 06:43:42 PDT 2009

Hi Simon,

> Has anyone written a converter from DStarComm 'csv' to Chirp 'csv' files ?

Not that I'm aware of.  I know a lot of people still use that utility,
but it's "dead" now as far as I know.  The only thing I know of that it
does that CHIRP doesn't is reading IC-9x ICF files.  Are you interested
in spending your effort to help decode that format instead of converting
at the CSV level?  I can certainly help, I just need some motivation :)

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/