[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 14 18:23:02 PST 2009

> I then deleted Mem 57 as well as Mem 58 from the radio and did the CSV
> import again.  In the CSV file Mem 57 had the corrupt frequency and Mem
> 58 had a valid frequency.  This time nothing was saved in Mem 57,
> however Mem 58 imported correctly.

Right, so I think this is expected at the moment. I don't have a method
in place to either (a) ask the user during an import what to do when an
error occurs or (b) collect a list of errors and report them at the end.
 It's definitely something that needs to happen, but the import logic
just isn't "there" yet.

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/