[chirp_users] Drats & GPS?..

Steve S. Bosshard (NU5D)
Sat Aug 15 09:24:26 PDT 2009

Just curious Jeff - why run an antenna and GPS receiver for a stationary
location.  Use an NMEA emulator program that makes your PC look like a
GPS receiver to your radio.  I use NMEAGEN107 that is posted in the
DSTAR Dig yahoo group files section.  I don't hve the answer to your
question but I think not.  73, steve