[chirp_users] Drats & GPS?..

Jeffrey M. Swiger
Sat Aug 15 09:17:30 PDT 2009

OK, I'm the Dumbest SOB (Sweet Ol' Boy )..
Yes I did, and I have the filter set and did a Reply thing.. SORRY!..
This was really NOT a bright thing, but glad someone can have a laugh
at my Expense!..
Thanks for letting me know, and really sorry about this one!..
I am a "Bit" brighter than this ( Most the time)..
Jeff-N8NOE