[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.9b10

Dan Smith
Tue Apr 28 16:26:04 PDT 2009

> I've used b11 a bit, apart from the ID-RPX functions, and haven't
> had any problems yet.

Excellent.

> Does that mean you want to release 0.1.9 prior to inclusion of the IC9X
> special memories into the GUI (and import / export)?

I was hoping to go ahead and get it out, yeah.  I suppose I could try
to figure out the IC9x special memories bit real quick.  The
import/export of them is a separate can of worms that I don't want to
dive into until 0.1.10 I think.

Let me see what I think about the special memories and then I'll
either post the official or another beta :)

Thanks!

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/