[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.9b10

David Tilson
Tue Apr 28 16:16:19 PDT 2009

Hi Dan,

> > Also, I think that we should call 0.1.9 official pretty
> soon.  I want
> > to add support for the IC9x special memories and then I
> think that's a
> > good place to stop.

> Anyone have an opinion here?  Have people used 0.1.9b11
> enough to call it good as a stable release?

I've used b11 a bit, apart from the ID-RPX functions, and haven't had
any problems yet.

Does that mean you want to release 0.1.9 prior to inclusion of the IC9X
special memories into the GUI (and import / export)?

If yes, that's fine and we can catch up on those in a later release.

If no, I'm happy to do some testing as soon as the special memories are
included.

Cheers,

davidt