[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b8

David Tilson
Fri Oct 31 19:58:31 PDT 2008

G'day Dan,

> I just posted b8 with some fixes for the import/export stuff.  Give it
a shot and see if it's any better.

You're getting closer :)

First test with IC92AD on Band B (DV).

Started CHIRP and read in all 400 memories. No problems.

Exported to radio.chirp.  Seemed OK (I can't verify content though).

Deleted Memories 001 and 002, using CHIRP.

Imported Memories 001 and 002 from radio.chirp.

It imported everything except URCALL, RPT1 and RPT2.  These were neither
displayed in CHIRP or programmed into the radio.

I've attached the radio.chirp and debug.log for info.

I tried this a few times, after reloading my .icf image and it was
consistent.

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR