[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b5

David Tilson
Tue Oct 21 14:49:56 PDT 2008

G'day Dan,

> Hmm, I'm not sure I understand.  You went from the D-STAR tab to the
> Memories tab, and instead of showing 000-400, it was showing 156-400?
> Was the range at the top set that way also, or was it just
inconsistent
> with the view?

The range was inconsistent with the view.  It should have been showing
000 - 400 (eg: the two fields where you set the lower and upper limit),
but the results started at 156 and went to 400.  It did not allow you to
see 000 - 155 unless I forced a complete re-read of the memories.

Hope that makes a bit more sense.

Cheers,

davidt