[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.8b3

Dan Smith
Sun Nov 23 16:22:59 PST 2008

> Just to confirm, is group and channel read and write still
> unsuported?  I assumed so as I didn't see any colums for it.

Correct, I haven't done the bank stuff yet.  I wanted to finish out all
of the per-memory properties before I started in on that.

> Also I lost 3 or 4 channels when I sorted by channel number.  Not
> Misplaced just gone......

What does that mean exactly?  Is it repeatable?  Which radio?

I've certainly not seen that, and haven't heard of any trouble with
that.  Can anyone confirm that they do/don't see this behavior?

dsmith#danplanet.com, s/#/@/