[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.7b9

David Tilson
Mon Nov 3 18:28:39 PST 2008

G'day Dan,

> I'd like to snap 0.1.7 official soon if this doesn't have too many
broken pieces :)

You're a bit hopefull aren't you :)

All of this testing was under Windows on the IC-92AD (Band B)

> - Fix CSV export that includes blank lines

Confirmed, but for some reason the CSV export choked at line 37 (mem
55).  It didn't continue you on to export up to 400.

> - Fix CSV import choking on those blank lines

Confirmed.  I did notice though that the CSV file does not have a column
for Tune Step, but it is included as a field in the CHIRP GUI, as well
as the .chirp export/imports.  By default any memory imported in Band B,
from a CSV file, is given a Tune Step of 5kHz.

> - Add CSV header

Confirmed.

> - Add DV attributes to native .chirp format

Confirmed.  One area that I noticed, but you are already aware of, was
that between exporting to radio.chirp, deleting 2 memories and then
importing those 2 memories from radio.chirp was that the memories were
stripped of their "Skip" status.  Not a big deal at the moment.

I've attached the debug log as it complained quite frequently about a
short, unknown block.

>From my perspective it's getting very close now...

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR