[chirp_devel] [chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Sat Jan 9 08:34:06 PST 2021

> This is the last announcement (28-NOV-2020) of a new build that I have
> received via email as the result of a new CHIRP daily build. As far as
> I can tell, the last 2 new CHIRP daily builds have not had a
> "[chirp_users] New Daily Build" email message accompanying them.

Ah, crap, thanks for pointing this out. During the winter break I did some mail server upgrades and tightening of things for DMARC compliance. As a result, the build system now sends from the chirp.danplanet.com domain instead of the base. However, nobody told the mailing list about it, so it got dropped.

Should be fixed now for the next one. Thanks!

--Dan