[chirp_devel] [chirp_users] New Daily Build

Jim Unroe
Sat Jan 9 05:07:55 PST 2021

Dan,

This is the last announcement (28-NOV-2020) of a new build that I have
received via email as the result of a new CHIRP daily build. As far as
I can tell, the last 2 new CHIRP daily builds have not had a
"[chirp_users] New Daily Build" email message accompanying them.

Jim KC9HI