[chirp_devel] Adding radio settings to radio with clones

Jim Unroe
Sat Jan 2 19:32:19 PST 2021

 Brad,

Yeah, I just did the ones that I thought would be useful to hams. I was
thinking that you were going to add some of the ones I didn't do. LOL

If I were going to add anything else it would probably be (some of) the
"other" per-channel settings.

Jim