[chirp_devel] Need help with tracing/logging serial communication

Nathan Crapo
Mon Oct 17 21:06:58 PDT 2016

I used Serial Port Monitor 6 on Windows7 64bit.  Worked very well.  I was
able to get my development done before the trial was up.  Check out the
logs at http://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/3477 for a flavor of what the
software will provide.

-Nathan