[chirp_devel] Windows Server availability

Nathan Crapo
Mon Oct 17 21:00:50 PDT 2016

Potentially useful tangent idea:  I like using VMs for Windows related
stuff like this.  You could even boot and bring down the VM from the Host
machine using a script.

If you're using VirtualBox, which works great, you can use VBoxManage to
startup a Windows machine; headless or regular.

Cheers,
Nathan