[chirp_devel] Windows Server availability

Dan Smith
Sat Oct 8 11:38:43 PDT 2016

> Yes.  Essentially my question is if Windows compilation/testing is done
> on a Windows machine, or on some other OS.  If the compilation is done
> on a Windows server, then the process is fairly easy.  Either process
> outlined here (https://chocolatey.org/docs/automatic-packages) would work.

Yeah, I spin up a windows instance to do the builds, and could
potentially work this into the process as well. Updating the image that
I use for the build isn't a huge deal, but it's not as simple as just
tweaking an always-on server. That, and I loathe every time I need to
mess with that stuff :)

--Dan