[chirp_devel] Driver Testing by Non-developer Users

Dan Smith
Fri Nov 18 11:36:34 PST 2016

> I tried that and it didn't work for me. I even tried to do the common
> piece without anything else and it didn't work. There wasn't an entry
> in the debug log to show the common piece was replaced either.

Okay, there might be some ordering or scoping issues preventing that
from working I guess. It's been a long time since I wrote the loader stuff.

What sorts of changes are made against the common module? Can you hack
those into the driver itself for testing and then move them back out to
common when they're known working?

--Dan