[chirp_devel] [UV-5R] Support for 144/220 Model and Band Expansion

Jim Unroe
Tue Mar 26 15:04:24 PDT 2013

Alan,
Yes. Same here on my two factory images. But the menu 40 reset image I have
loads OK. The factory image that I set the CTCSS tones to 0xff, 0xff loads
OK. That's why I wanted you to try starting by download an image after a
reset and then try to edit you channels into it and see if it would upload.
Jim