[chirp_devel] Build test results: Successful

Build System
Thu Mar 14 17:08:18 PDT 2013

Tested changes:

[Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>] [thd72] Add get_raw_memory() method for TH-D72 clone mode driver. #697

[Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>] [thd72] Fix initialization of skip byte in clone mode driver. #697

Paul Cummings programmed his TH-D72 with Chirp's clone mode driver and now his
radio will not scan past channel 136. When recalled on the radio, the lockout
value for memory 137+ is corrupt.

> The memory Chanel 137 is corrupt somehow. The lockout option shows random
> characters instead of a "on &off" option.

Upon examination of his img file, unknown1 was 0xFE for channels greater than
136. On my non-corrupt radio, unknown1 is always 0x00. Based on the "random
characters", it appears the D72 reads the full byte (unknown1 + skip) to
evaluate lockout. This patch modified Chirp to read the full byte.

[Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>] [vx6] Fix valid/used flag logic so new memories are valid and unmasked. #685

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Fix logic error preventing auto repeater setting in some cases

If autorpt is enabled and you enter a frequency into a blank channel
that is the same as was previously just entered, the new item defaulting
code fools ed_freq() into thinking that the frequency field was unchanged,
and thus that the auto repeater logic should not be applied. This
enhances the logic that determines if the frequency was changed to avoid
this problem.

Fixes #683

Full log:

Started by an SCM change
Building in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/chirp-test/workspace
[workspace] $ hg showconfig paths.default
[workspace] $ hg pull --rev default
[workspace] $ hg update --clean --rev default
3 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
[workspace] $ hg log --rev . --template {node}
[workspace] $ hg log --rev . --template {rev}
[workspace] $ hg log --rev 443ea98c0840de12f8ee149ccd8eecc78bb69a51
No emails were triggered.
[workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/hudson5665899174601795630.sh
+ cd tests
+ ./run_tests
Registered Icom_IC-2820H = IC2820Radio
Registered AnyTone_5888UV = AnyTone5888UVRadio
Registered Icom_IC-2200H = IC2200Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-2800M = FT2800Radio
Registered Yaesu_VX-3 = VX3Radio
Registered Icom_IC-2100H = IC2100Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-7800 = FT7800Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-8800 = FT8800Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-8900 = FT8900Radio
Registered Yaesu_FTM-350 = FTM350Radio
Registered Icom_IC-91_92AD_ICF_File = IC9xICFRadio
Registered Icom_IC-V82_U82 = ICx8xRadio
Registered Yaesu_VX-6 = VX6Radio
Registered Yaesu_VX-5 = VX5Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-60 = FT60Radio
Registered Yaesu_VX-7 = VX7Radio
Registered Baofeng_UV-5R = BaofengUV5R
Registered Baofeng_F-11 = BaofengF11Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-1802M = FT1802Radio
Registered Kenwood_TK-7102 = KenwoodTK7102Radio
Registered Kenwood_TK-8102 = KenwoodTK8102Radio
Registered Kenwood_TK-7108 = KenwoodTK7108Radio
Registered Kenwood_TK-8108 = KenwoodTK8108Radio
Registered Icom_ID-31A = ID31Radio
Registered Icom_ID-51A = ID51Radio
Registered Icom_IC-2720H = IC2720Radio
Registered Icom_IC-T8A = ICT8ARadio
Registered Wouxun_KG-UVD1P = KGUVD1PRadio
Registered Wouxun_KG-UV6 = KGUV6DRadio
Registered Wouxun_KG-816 = KG816Radio
Registered Wouxun_KG-818 = KG818Radio
Registered TYT_TH-UVF1 = TYTTHUVF1Radio
Registered Generic_CSV = CSVRadio
Registered RT_Systems_CSV = RTCSVRadio
Registered Kenwood_ITM = ITMRadio
Registered Alinco_DR03T = DR03Radio
Registered Alinco_DR06T = DR06Radio
Registered Alinco_DR135T = DR135Radio
Registered Alinco_DR235T = DR235Radio
Registered Alinco_DR435T = DR435Radio
Registered Alinco_DJ596 = DJ596Radio
Registered Jetstream_JT220M = JT220MRadio
Registered Alinco_DJ175 = DJ175Radio
Registered Kenwood_TH-D7 = THD7Radio
Registered Kenwood_TH-D7G = THD7GRadio
Registered Kenwood_TM-D700 = TMD700Radio
Registered Kenwood_TM-V7 = TMV7Radio
Registered Kenwood_TM-G707 = TMG707Radio
Registered Kenwood_TH-F6 = THF6ARadio
Registered Kenwood_TH-F7 = THF7ERadio
Registered Kenwood_TM-D710 = TMD710Radio
Registered Kenwood_TH-D72_live_mode = THD72Radio
Registered Kenwood_TM-V71 = TMV71Radio
Registered Kenwood_TH-K2 = THK2Radio
Registered Kenwood_TM-271 = TM271Radio
Registered Yaesu_VX-8_R = VX8Radio
Registered Yaesu_VX-8_DR = VX8DRadio
Registered Icom_IC-T7H = ICT7HRadio
Registered Icom_IC-Q7A = ICQ7Radio
Registered Generic_XML = XMLRadio
Registered Kenwood_HMK = HMKRadio
Registered Kenwood_TH-D72_clone_mode = THD72Radio
Registered Icom_IC-91_92AD = IC9xRadio
Registered Icom_IC-T70 = ICT70Radio
Registered Icom_IC-208H = IC208Radio
Registered Icom_ID-800H_v2 = ID800v2Radio
Registered Icom_7200 = Icom7200Radio
Registered Icom_7000 = Icom7000Radio
Registered Icom_746 = Icom746Radio
Registered ARRL_Travel_Plus = TpeRadio
Registered Vertex_Standard_VXA-700 = VXA700Radio
Registered Icom_IC-W32A = ICW32ARadio
Registered Baofeng_UV-3R = UV3RRadio
Registered Puxing_PX-777 = Puxing777Radio
Registered Puxing_PX-2R = Puxing2RRadio
Registered Yaesu_FT-817 = FT817Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-817ND = FT817NDRadio
Registered Yaesu_FT-817ND_US = FT817NDUSRadio
Registered Yaesu_FT-857_897 = FT857Radio
Registered Yaesu_FT-857_897_US = FT857USRadio
Registered Icom_ID-880H = ID880Radio
Registered Icom_ID-80H = ID80Radio
Registered TYT_TH-UV3R = TYTUV3RRadio
   Alinco DJ175         Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ175         CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ175         Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ175         BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ175         Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ175         Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Alinco DJ596         Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ596         CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ596         Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ596         BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ596         Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DJ596         Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Alinco DR235T        Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DR235T        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DR235T        Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DR235T        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DR235T        Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Alinco DR235T        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
  Baofeng F-11          Detect      PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng F-11          CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng F-11          Clone       PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng F-11          BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng F-11          Edges       PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng F-11          Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
  Baofeng UV-3R         Detect      PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-3R         CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-3R         Clone       PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-3R         BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-3R         Edges       PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-3R         Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
  Baofeng UV-5R         Detect      PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-5R         CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-5R         Clone       PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-5R         BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-5R         Edges       PASSED: All tests
  Baofeng UV-5R         Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom IC-208H       Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-208H       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-208H       Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-208H       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-208H       Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-208H       Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2100H      Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2100H      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2100H      Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2100H      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2100H      Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2100H      Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom IC-2200H      Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2200H      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2200H      Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2200H      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2200H      Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2200H      Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2720H      Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2720H      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2720H      Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2720H      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2720H      Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2720H      Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2820H      Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2820H      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2820H      Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2820H      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2820H      Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-2820H      Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-Q7A        Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-Q7A        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-Q7A        Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-Q7A        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-Q7A        Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-Q7A        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom IC-T70        Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T70        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T70        Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T70        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T70        Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T70        Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T7H        Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T7H        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T7H        Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T7H        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T7H        Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T7H        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom IC-T8A        Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T8A        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T8A        Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T8A        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T8A        Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-T8A        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom IC-V82/U82    Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-V82/U82    CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-V82/U82    Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-V82/U82    BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-V82/U82    Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-V82/U82    Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A VHF   Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A VHF   CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A VHF   Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A VHF   BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A VHF   Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A VHF   Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom IC-W32A UHF   Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A UHF   CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A UHF   Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A UHF   BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A UHF   Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom IC-W32A UHF   Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
     Icom ID-31A        Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-31A        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-31A        Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-31A        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-31A        Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-31A        Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-51A        Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-51A        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-51A        Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-51A        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-51A        Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-51A        Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-800H v2    Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-800H v2    CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-800H v2    Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-800H v2    BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-800H v2    Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-800H v2    Banks       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-880H       Detect      PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-880H       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-880H       Clone       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-880H       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-880H       Edges       PASSED: All tests
     Icom ID-880H       Banks       PASSED: All tests
Jetstream JT220M        Detect      PASSED: All tests
Jetstream JT220M        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
Jetstream JT220M        Clone       PASSED: All tests
Jetstream JT220M        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
Jetstream JT220M        Edges       PASSED: All tests
Jetstream JT220M        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
  Kenwood TH-D72 (clone Detect      PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TH-D72 (clone CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TH-D72 (clone Clone       PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TH-D72 (clone BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TH-D72 (clone Edges       PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TH-D72 (clone Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
  Kenwood TK-8102       Detect      PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TK-8102       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TK-8102       Clone       PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TK-8102       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TK-8102       Edges       PASSED: All tests
  Kenwood TK-8102       Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Puxing PX-2R         Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-2R         CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-2R         Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-2R         BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-2R         Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-2R         Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Puxing PX-777        Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-777        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-777        Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-777        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-777        Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Puxing PX-777        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
      TYT TH-UV3R       Detect      PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UV3R       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UV3R       Clone       PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UV3R       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UV3R       Edges       PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UV3R       Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
      TYT TH-UVF1       Detect      PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UVF1       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UVF1       Clone       PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UVF1       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UVF1       Edges       PASSED: All tests
      TYT TH-UVF1       Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Vertex VXA-700       Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Vertex VXA-700       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Vertex VXA-700       Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Vertex VXA-700       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Vertex VXA-700       Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Vertex VXA-700       Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Wouxun KG-816        Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-816        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-816        Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-816        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-816        Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-816        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Wouxun KG-818        Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-818        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-818        Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-818        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-818        Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-818        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Wouxun KG-UV6        Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UV6        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UV6        Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UV6        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UV6        Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UV6        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
   Wouxun KG-UVD1P      Detect      PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UVD1P      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UVD1P      Clone       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UVD1P      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UVD1P      Edges       PASSED: All tests
   Wouxun KG-UVD1P      Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-1802M      Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-1802M      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-1802M      Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-1802M      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-1802M      Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-1802M      Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-2800M      Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-2800M      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-2800M      Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-2800M      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-2800M      Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-2800M      Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-60         Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-60         CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-60         Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-60         BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-60         Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-60         Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-7800       Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-7800       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-7800       Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-7800       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-7800       Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-7800       Banks       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817        Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817        Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817        Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817        Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-817ND      Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND      CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND      Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND      BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND      Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND      Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-817ND (US) Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND (US) CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND (US) Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND (US) BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND (US) Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-817ND (US) Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-857/897    Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897    CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897    Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897    BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897    Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897    Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-857/897 (U Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897 (U CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897 (U Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897 (U BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897 (U Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-857/897 (U Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FT-8800 Left  Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Left  CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Left  Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Left  BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Left  Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Left  Banks       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Right Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Right CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Right Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Right BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Right Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8800 Right Banks       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8900       Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8900       CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8900       Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8900       BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8900       Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FT-8900       Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FTM-350 Left  Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Left  CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Left  Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Left  BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Left  Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Left  Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu FTM-350 Right Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Right CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Right Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Right BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Right Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu FTM-350 Right Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu VX-3          Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-3          CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-3          Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-3          BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-3          Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-3          Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu VX-5          Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-5          CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-5          Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-5          BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-5          Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-5          Banks       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-6          Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-6          CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-6          Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-6          BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-6          Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-6          Banks      SKIPPED: Banks not supported
    Yaesu VX-7          Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-7          CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-7          Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-7          BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-7          Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-7          Banks       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-8 R        Detect      PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-8 R        CopyAll     PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-8 R        Clone       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-8 R        BruteForce  PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-8 R        Edges       PASSED: All tests
    Yaesu VX-8 R        Banks       PASSED: All tests
Results:
  TOTAL  : 318
  FAILED : 0
  SKIPPED: 37
  PASSED : 281
  CRASHED: 0
[workspace] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/hudson7656903700296562251.sh
+ nosetests -v tests/unit
test_bitfield_u16 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitfieldTypes) ... ok
test_bitfield_u24 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitfieldTypes) ... ok
test_bitfield_u8 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitfieldTypes) ... ok
test_bitfield_ul16 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitfieldTypes) ... ok
test_bitfield_ul24 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitfieldTypes) ... ok
test_bbcd (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBCDTypes) ... ok
test_bbcd_array (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBCDTypes) ... ok
test_lbcd (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBCDTypes) ... ok
test_lbcd_array (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBCDTypes) ... ok
test_type_u16 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_type_u24 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_type_u32 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_type_u8 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_type_ul16 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_type_ul24 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_type_ul32 (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseBaseIntTypes) ... ok
test_char (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseCharTypes) ... ok
test_string (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseCharTypes) ... ok
test_missing_semicolon (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseErrors) ... ok
test_seek (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseSeek) ... ok
test_seekto (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseSeek) ... ok
test_struct_one_element (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseStructTypes) ... ok
test_struct_two_elements (tests.unit.test_bitwise.TestBitwiseStructTypes) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_cross_dtcs_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_cross_none_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_cross_none_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_cross_tone_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_cross_tone_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_none (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
split_tone_encode_test_tsql (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_cross_dtcs_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_cross_dtcs_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_cross_none_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_cross_none_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_cross_tone_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_cross_tone_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_dtcs (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_none (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_tone (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_split_tone_decode_tsql (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestSplitTone) ... ok
test_fix_rounded_step_250 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_fix_rounded_step_500 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_fix_rounded_step_750 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_is_12_5 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_is_2_5 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_is_5_0 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_is_6_25 (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_is_fractional_step (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_required_step (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_required_step_fail (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestStepFunctions) ... ok
test_format_freq (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestUtilityFunctions) ... ok
test_parse_freq_bad (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestUtilityFunctions) ... ok
test_parse_freq_decimal (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestUtilityFunctions) ... ok
test_parse_freq_whitespace (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestUtilityFunctions) ... ok
test_parse_freq_whole (tests.unit.test_chirp_common.TestUtilityFunctions) ... ok
test_ensure_has_calls_almost_full (tests.unit.test_import_logic.DstarTests) ... ok
test_ensure_has_calls_empty (tests.unit.test_import_logic.DstarTests) ... ok
test_ensure_has_calls_partial (tests.unit.test_import_logic.DstarTests) ... ok
test_ensure_has_calls_rptcall_full1 (tests.unit.test_import_logic.DstarTests) ... ok
test_ensure_has_calls_rptcall_full2 (tests.unit.test_import_logic.DstarTests) ... ok
test_ensure_has_calls_urcall_full (tests.unit.test_import_logic.DstarTests) ... ok
test_import_bank (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_dtcs_diffA_dtcs (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_dtcs_diffB_dtcs (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_duplex_negative (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_duplex_too_big_vhf (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_duplex_uhf (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_duplex_vhf (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_mem (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_mem_with_errors (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_mem_with_warnings (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_mode_invalid (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_mode_valid_am (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_mode_valid_fm (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_name (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_power_closest (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_power_no_dst (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_power_no_src (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_power_same (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_tone_diffA_tsql (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_import_tone_diffB_tsql (tests.unit.test_import_logic.ImportFieldTests) ... ok
test_auto_tone_mode_cross (tests.unit.test_memedit_edits.TestEdits) ... ok
test_auto_tone_mode_dtcs (tests.unit.test_memedit_edits.TestEdits) ... ok
test_auto_tone_mode_dtcs_pol (tests.unit.test_memedit_edits.TestEdits) ... ok
test_auto_tone_mode_dtcs_rx (tests.unit.test_memedit_edits.TestEdits) ... ok
test_auto_tone_mode_tone (tests.unit.test_memedit_edits.TestEdits) ... ok
test_auto_tone_mode_tsql (tests.unit.test_memedit_edits.TestEdits) ... ok
test_init (tests.unit.test_platform.Win32PlatformTest) ... ok
test_serial_ports_bad_portnames (tests.unit.test_platform.Win32PlatformTest) ... ok
test_serial_ports_sorted (tests.unit.test_platform.Win32PlatformTest) ... ok
test_apply_callback (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingContainers) ... ok
test_radio_setting (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingContainers) ... ok
test_radio_setting_group (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingContainers) ... ok
test_radio_setting_multi (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingContainers) ... ok
test_changed (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_radio_setting_value_boolean (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_radio_setting_value_float (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_radio_setting_value_integer (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_radio_setting_value_list (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_radio_setting_value_string (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_validate_callback (tests.unit.test_settings.TestSettingValues) ... ok
test_delete_hole_with_hole (tests.unit.test_shiftdialog.ShiftDialogTest) ... ok
test_delete_hole_without_hole (tests.unit.test_shiftdialog.ShiftDialogTest) ... ok
test_insert_hole_with_space (tests.unit.test_shiftdialog.ShiftDialogTest) ... ok
test_insert_hole_without_space (tests.unit.test_shiftdialog.ShiftDialogTest) ... ok