[chirp_devel] Provide Radio specific instructions?

Robert Terzi
Mon Mar 11 16:30:06 PDT 2013

Would it be reasonable to allow the radio drivers to provide some radio
specific text that would be presented to the user when selecting
download / upload?

Granted it's mostly (yaesu) clone mode radios that require the user to
know all the steps, but if you don't do it often it's easy to forget.