[chirp_devel] Patch to set VX8-DR channel valid bit

Tom Hayward
Tue Feb 19 11:01:54 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Sean Burford <sburford at google.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated banks.patch with a couple more fields (VFO volumes and TX
> frequency offset).
>
> Do you have any questions about this or enable.patch?  This patch:
>  - Adds vfo_info[6] to the memory map.  vfo_info[6] is three pairs of
> vfo_info structures, each pair containing the current VFO settings for one
> VFO and a backup of those settings.
>  - Adds update_vfo() which updates vfo_info.bank_index, vfo_info.mr_index
> and vfo_info.bank_enable when banks are modified.
>     vfo_info.bank_index is the current bank for the VFO (when it's in memory
> recall banks mode)
>     vfo_info.mr_index is the current channel for the VFO (when it's in
> memory recall mode)
>     vfo_info.bank_enable controls access to memory recall banks mode,
> ensuring banks mode is not enabled when no suitable banks are defined.

Hi Sean,

Your patches look good to me (without testing on VX8), and are
formatted perfectly! Dan handles all the committing and he is working
with a deadline at work today. I'd expect your patches in
daily-20130221 or later.

Tom KD7LXL