[chirp_devel] FT-7800 memory banks

Dan Smith
Thu May 19 13:46:17 PDT 2011

> Patch attached for the curious. Dan, once you get back from Dayton, will
> you want the Yaesu memory bank patches as a single patch or one patch
> per radio?

I'll want to make sure that we've got the interface(s) that we want
fairly well baked first, of course.  Once we're settled, a patch to fix
all the yaesus at once would be fine.  I'd like to have the rest of the
bank-supporting radios (just Icoms, at this point) converted to the new
interface as well before I push it out to the main repository.

Thanks for all your work on this!