[chirp_devel] Quick Multi-bank editor

Dan Smith
Thu May 19 12:11:51 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Attached is a quick patch hacked up on the plane.  With Jon's vx8 patch,
it loads bank names and (should load) bank membership of the first ten
memories.  I don't actually have a VX-8 image with memories in banks
with me, and I forgot my friggin programming cable.

Anyway, it lets you select membership information, but just echos a
message to the console about "set x in y" right now.  There's a lot of
work to be done on this to make it not reload all the memories from the
radio a second time (in addition to the normal editor) and to
synchronize changes from the other tab.

It's just a start, but should provide something to play with.  I look
forward to a patch that can set the bank membership on the VX-8 so I can
wire up the rest :)