[chirp_devel] Couple small patches for Wouxun

Louie Ilievski
Tue May 3 13:17:33 PDT 2011

All,

I've attached a couple changes for Wouxun.

The first change defines the busy channel lockout bit in the memory map and
defaults it to being off (I was annoyed on a road trip this weekend when I
discovered some of the channels I had recently programmed had it enabled
which can make talking on repeaters a pain).  There is no column yet for
this and I didn't find any other supported radio at a glance that had a
similar feature so I figured for now it was best to just give it a default
and if we want to support it in the UI at some point then it can be updated.

The other change just fixes the character set to include the few supported
special characters at the end instead of all question marks.  Memory channel
names that I had programmed directly into the radio with spaces were being
imported into CHIRP with question marks in place of the spaces.

Thanks,

~Lou