[UAT] Dantracker Time query

Chris Hodgetts - ZL1CLH
Sun Feb 26 20:39:47 PST 2017

Hello,

I have managed to get the software installed and working correctly.
What I am seeing however is the time display way off and incorrect.

I have tried to set the RTC on the Raspberry Pi and this makes no difference, and appears to change each time on start up.
Its not a time zone issue, as minutes can be wildly different not just hours.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this, and could point me in the right direction to resolve.
I am using a GlobalSat BU-354S - with the latest Dantracker / UAT from Github. (or at least I think I am running the latest version) - the name changed, but UAT is not available on Dan’s Github repo.

I see the last archived post to this group was back in 2014, so I am not even sure if this list is used anymore, but I am hoping to revive it, its an awesome project.