[UAT] Mic-E bug (with fix)

Dan Smith
Thu Jan 17 14:27:36 PST 2013

Hi Martin!

> I realized that the previous patch had a ugly bug. So here's a new
> and (hopefully) more accurate patch.

Ah, thanks very much for the patch, and in top form even!

When this came in, I realized that I never told folks that we moved the
tree to github. I imported and pushed your patch:

https://github.com/kk7ds/dantracker

You (and others) are welcome to use the github methods for submitting
code, or just send patches here for discussion.

I'm more than happy to integrate code for metric unit display, as long
as it doesn't break the imperial stuff. Do you need some pointers, or
can you do it yourself?

Thanks!