[UAT] Pull Request - Add support for metric units

Martin Hebnes Pedersen
Wed Apr 3 00:13:33 PDT 2013

On 02/04/13 20:01, David Quental wrote:
> Hi all,
Hi!
> your changes are working in my APRS Tracker. However, I have added a -lm
> switch in line 1 of Makefile file, previously I had had a compilation
> error. My linux is OpenSuSE 12.3 64bits.
Was this specific for the "metric-branch"? I have read through the
patch, and I can't find anything I've added that needs libm.

pow() is called from at least one place in aprs.c. So as far as I can
tell "aprs" (the binary) should be linked against libm. It compiles
without problems on debian, maybe it has something to do with the GTK
version.

In any case, maybe Dan can verify? I'll grep for libm functions in the
code base to check if we should link it with other binaries as well.

Thanks for pointing it out.

--
73 de LA5NTA