[UAT] Errors compiling UAT on Rasberry PI

Matt Frank
Tue Oct 2 10:28:05 PDT 2012

Thanks for the help this allowed me to get it all installed. Now on to some
other challenges of getting bluetooth etc installed. Once I get that all
going I will have some additional questions.

I appreciate your assistance as i realize this was a personal project.

Are you against getting a wiki going?
Matt