[UAT] Errors compiling UAT on Rasberry PI

Matt Frank
Mon Oct 1 20:18:44 PDT 2012

iniparser doesnt have a make install

i moved the .h files to /usr/local/include and now i get the following error

cat: .revision: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -liniparser
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -liniparser
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [aprs] Error 1