[drats_users] Radio settings for ID-31A/51A

Barry A. Wilson
Mon Jan 28 01:21:19 PST 2013

John,

    Are there any other settings which may need to be turned on or off on the ICOM ID-51A?  I have the OPC2218LU USB cable connected on COM23 and it doesn’t key the radio. I made sure I changed RAT to ICOM ID-51A which is the name assigned in the Add a port Name and Parameters were set to Serial Port COM23 Baud Rate 9600

Barry A. Wilson KAØBBQ

ARES CO District 13 Assistant Emergency Coordinator

Serving the City and County of Denver

KAØBBQ at arrl.net <mailto:KA0BBQ at arrl.net>   barry at americamail.com

Cellular 303-748-3665

From: drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of John Davis
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:45 AM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Subject: Re: [drats_users] Radio settings for ID-31A/51A

9600 baud.

From: drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:drats_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Kent
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:42 PM
To: Discussion of D-RATS
Cc: Discussion of D-RATS

What speed?

On Jan 23, 2013, at 20:32, John Davis <JDavis at gtworks.com> wrote:

For those with the new ID-51A radio, here are the verified radio settings for D-RATS.  They should be the same for the ID-31A, but someone please verify as I don’t have a 31A.

GPS>GPS TX Mode = OFF, GPS>GPS Auto TX = OFF, DV Set>DV Data TX = Auto

I am using the RT Systems USB-RTS05 cable as it has a very slim shell on the 2.5mm plug and fits completely in the data jack.

John WB4QDX

  _____

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.