[drats_users] Raspberry Pi + Fedora

Mike Heitmann
Fri Jan 25 07:50:04 PST 2013

Hi Bill,

To my knowledge, there are not Fedora RPMs for the Raspberry Pi, but you should
be able to take the source from the RPMs I make, edit the .spec file and make
one. If you want to give it a try, the source for the latest daily is here:
http://n0so.net/fileadmin/ham/apps/rpm/fedora/18/SRPMS/

The easiest way to get it running is probably to "run from source:
1. Get the .tar.gz file from d-rats.com:
http://dev.d-rats.com/drats_daily/daily-02232012/

2. Unzip it to a folder in you home directory.

3. Open a command shell window and cd to the directory you created in step #2

4. Enter:
./d-rats

That's how I'm running it on my RazPi. on Debian and Raspbian. It should work on
Fedora as long as you have all of the necessary python/gtk/glade stuff
installed.

How stable is the Fedora Raspberry Pi spin?  I may have to give it a try!

Mike, N0SO