[drats_users] Android?

John E. Malmberg
Mon Feb 11 05:16:12 PST 2013

On 2/9/2013 8:27 AM, Patrick Connor wrote:
> I heard this third hand, so proceed at your own risk.
> Go to the Play store and install the Linux on Android app.

I looked, and only the x86 emulator did not require rooting the device.
  I am not sure that the emulator could keep up with the serial port.

> Then load the the Linux Version of D-RATS on your tablet.
> This is reported to have worked on an Android phone.
> Please post your results to the list.

The big issue for a quick port is that you need GTK+ on Android, or you
need to modify D-RATs to use a different GUI toolkit that is available
on Android.

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net