[drats_users] What do I Tell my Friends??

Mary Joseph
Sun Feb 10 11:09:49 PST 2013

Funny, now I can't get the thing to work.
Unfortunately the computer I had running the repeater decided to go home
with a couple of uninvited guests, so I can't check what I did on it.
Now I am getting the 10061 error code.  I am sure it is my firewall
settings... but I have other projects that I need to work on, so off to
work on them,
will come back to this in a couple of days.

THe fact that DRATS worked across the MESH was a key part in my playing
with it.   What a great thing if the repeater will allow a DSTAR message to
be sent out over PACKET, or the MESH, or the Internet...  One application
makes training much easier.