[drats_users] What do I Tell my Friends??

David Holman
Wed Feb 6 19:25:07 PST 2013

John,

So how do I get D-RATS to do anything with packet data?

Thanks

David, AC7DS

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson