[drats_users] No Glade module found

David Holman
Tue Feb 5 19:12:18 PST 2013

Sylvain,

You have to install the Glade 2 Interface Building application.  Go to
the Software Center, type in Glade and install.

David, AC7DS

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson