[drats_users] D Rats

Dan Smith
Sun Sep 23 07:15:31 PDT 2012

> Hope I have the right address. Please take me off the D Rats list.

Please to NOT send requests to unsubscribe to the list! A thousand
D-RATS subscribers do not need to see it!

The link to manage your preferences is at the bottom of *every* email to
the list. It's a lot of work for me to manually sort through the huge
subscriber list to manually remove you. Dozens of folks subscribe and
unsubscribe themselves every week. Please help me avoid the overhead of
doing so and follow the instructions.