[drats_users] Using Aspell in D-Rats

Fred Miles
Fri Nov 23 07:16:49 PST 2012

I have successfully installed Aspell on my system and enabled it in
D-Rats. Now whenever I enter data in a form misspelled works will be
highlighted and underlined in red ... very cool.  Is it also possible to
have a list of recommended works displayed so I can choose a
replacement?  I have tried the usual things like right clicking or
double clicking on the highlighted word but can't get a set of
replacement works to show up.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
/~fred