[drats_users] D-RATS questions, suggestions

rolan.clark at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 16:31:32 PST 2012

Duffy and all,

I can set our local dstar for 15C and I did that and run some d-rats checks with one of the stations. I was using our 444.8 mHz repeater.  I  like to wait until after 2200 local, EST, then I announce I am going to 15C but it isn’t that busy anyway but I do that as courtsey.

You can email me at  w3fdk at arrl.net  and we can set up something.   Our repeater is  KB3YBH  and I will connect it to 15C and we can d-rats like crazy using radio HI HI .  All are invited to join in.

73 de rolan w3fd