[drats_users] d-rats thru dstar repeater

Debbie Fligor
Tue Mar 27 07:14:47 PDT 2012

IIRC some of the radios have a setting that says to send as soon as they have data, or to wait for the next time the mic is keyed up.

On my 92AD, it's in the "DV set mode" menu and called "DV DATA TX" the choices are "PTT" and "AUTO".  PTT waits for someone to key the PTT, auto sends when it has data.

73,
-debbie, N9DN