[drats_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Mon Feb 20 12:36:38 PST 2012

> 1.  Every time I want to start DRATS I have to re boot the computer to
> get the run time working.  Is that normal?

Uh, no. Define "get the runtime working" ... Perhaps meaning D-RATS only
starts once after a boot and you have to reboot before it will start?
That's definitely not normal and I've not heard anyone else report that.
Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

> 2.  As a QST I use my personal weather underground I'd and all it does
> is lock up and close DRATS.  Then I'm back to having re boot.

Okay, I'll check on that. The weather QSTs are threaded so they're
different than the others. I presume you're running the latest daily, right?